Drawing inspiration from our surroundings, Christian has managed to take what is happening around us (a global pandemic) and created something beautiful and positive from it. It gives us that sense of escapism that we all so desperately need.
Christian Azolan is a visual, digital artist who specialises in abstract and low-high polygon art. His art speaks volumes with it’s simplistic and minimalist designs, capturing relatable emotional details.
Art is a reflection of humans and society and Christian captures exactly that. Each piece tells a story in which people can relate to. A touch of fantasy to add to your home decor.
This limited edition art print comes with the following:
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity, signature and print edition number.
- Printed onto Giclée Fine Art Bamboo paper.
- Hahnemühle bamboo is made from 90% bamboo fibres, for a natural look making it environmentally friendly.
- The unique combination of sustainable bamboo fibres, soft surface texture and impressive print quality gives the illustration an outstanding expression and soul.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
| Please note: The print does not come with the frame. |Material & Composition